Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Worth the Calories- Korea (Part 3)




This is a cafe that I chanced upon in some back alley in Busan. It has left a deep impression on me as everything was prepared with much sincerity. This is somewhat like my dream cafe. ^^

The cafe serves fusion Western-Japanese food. The onigiri (on the top) was baked with BBQ sauce. It was a tad bit salty for me and I actually preferred the curried pumpkin rice my friend ordered. The accompanying salads and miso soup made it a satisfying meal. The presentation was the best part of all. It looks too beautiful to be eaten, isn't it? Although preparation time took a bit longer, the
interesting things in the cafe made up for it. Check out the cozy layout too!

Something to keep us occupied  ^^
What a cute order chit!
More room upstairs
Books for browsing
Exterior of the 2 storey cafe
Cozy layout

    
















This cafe remains one of my favourite cafes of all times.^^
If you are a cafe lover and plan to visit Busan, this place is worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment